Barron's Ranks 29 LPL Financial Advisors Among The Best In The Industry Nationwide
SAN DIEGO - Feb. 25, 2015 - LPL Financial LLC, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer*, a custodian for registered investment advisors (RIAs), and a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), today announced that 29 independent advisors affiliated with LPL Financial were ranked among the Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America by Barron's, a leading financial magazine. In addition, three LPL advisors ranked first in their respective state.
Selection for this esteemed list is based on data provided by more than 4,000 financial advisors across the nation and considered advisors' assets under management, revenues and the quality of their practice. Encompassing a select group of financial advisors, the ranking highlights the most prominent men and women in the financial advisor industry.
"On behalf of LPL, we congratulate the 29 advisors included in this ranking," said Robert Moore, president of LPL Financial. "Receiving this honor is a reflection of their high level of service and deep commitment to meeting their clients' financial goals. We are proud to be able to support these advisors by providing a range of resources and technology platforms that can help them manage and grow their businesses in the ways that matter most to them."
LPL Financial-affiliated advisors that were named to the Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors in America include:California:
- Laila Pence, Pence Wealth Management, Newport Beach, California, #24
- Kerrick Bubb, LPL Financial Services, Redlands, California, #92
- Mark Brown, LPL Financial Services, Denver, Colorado, #8
- Steve Booren, Prosperion Financial Advisors Inc., Greenwood Village, Colorado, #17
- Tom Ruggie, Ruggie Wealth Management, Tavares, Florida, #84
- Dan Pinkerton, Pinkerton Retirement Specialists, LLC, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, #1
- Mark Lamkin, Lamkin Wealth Management, Louisville, Kentucky, #7
- G. Andrew Ahrens, Ahrens Investment Partners, Lafayette, Louisiana, #5
- Susan Kaplan, Kaplan Financial Services, Newton, Massachusetts, #5
- Charles Zhang, Zhang Financial, Portage, Michigan, #1
- Bennett Marks, Marks Wealth Management, Minnetonka, Minnesota, #11
- Jeff Hockert, Wealth Enhancement Group, Plymouth, Minnesota, #15
- Bill Sukup, LPL Financial Services, Woodbury, Minnesota, #16
- Margaret Webb, Wealth Enhancement Group, Burnsville, Minnesota, #21
- Stephen H. Wedel, Four Seasons Wealth Management, St. Louis, Missouri, #9
- Carol L. Rogers, Rogers & Company Wealth Management-LPL, St. Louis, Missouri #14
- Jeffrey Carbone, CFP, Cornerstone Financial Partners, Huntersville, N.C., #12
- Rick Fisher, Fisher Wealth Management, Burlington, N.C., #27
- Mark Cortazzo, MACRO Consulting Group, Parsippany, New Jersey, #3
- Ron Carson, Carson Wealth Management Group, Omaha, Nebraska, #1
- Todd Feltz, Feltz WealthPLAN, Omaha, Nebraska, #5
- Deborah Danielson CFP, CFS, MSFS, Danielson Financial Group, Las Vegas, Nevada, #2
- Wayne von Borstel, von Borstel & Associates, Portland, Oregon, #9
- Robert Fragasso, Fragasso Financial Advisors, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, #4
- Pamela Corrigan, LPL Financial Services, Kingsport, Tennessee, #3
- James Cox, Harris Financial Group, Richmond, Virginia, #15
- Kelly Campbell, Campbell Wealth Management, Alexandria, Virginia, #20
- Vince Cimino, Cimino and Associates, Clinton, Wisconsin, #9
- Jeffrey Vincent, Vincent Financial Services, Riverton, Wyoming, #2
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq:LPLA), is a leader in the financial advice market and serves $475 billion in retail assets. The Company provides proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and over 700 banks and credit unions. LPL Financial is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer since 1996 (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2014), is one of the fastest growing RIA custodians with $91 billion in retail assets served, and acts as an independent consultant to over an estimated 40,000 retirement plans with an estimated $115 billion in retirement plan assets served. In addition, LPL Financial supports approximately 4,400 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms, and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have 3,384 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com
Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial. A registered investment advisor, member FINRA/SIPC.
LPL Financial and Barron's Magazine are not affiliated entities.